Precautions when using single-beam crane in European clean ro
Precautions when using single-beam crane in European clean room
What problems should be paid attention to when using single beam crane in European clean room?
1. The operator should check the switch button and the limit of the European-style clean room single-beam traveling wire rope for faults before use. If there is any problem, it must be repaired in time before it can be used. After use, the power switch must be turned off before leaving.
2. The European-style single-girder crane should concentrate on lifting the workpiece, put both hands on the operation switch, so as to brake at any time, and are not allowed to chat or eat while lifting, so as to avoid danger.
3. When lifting any workpiece, be sure to try lifting it. The hook should be vertical. If the imbalance is found, adjust the hook in time. Do not lift it obliquely. Retry the lifting to keep the workpiece stable before lifting.
4. The single-beam crane in the clean room is not allowed to be overloaded, and any workpiece is not allowed to exceed 500kg, otherwise it will be severely punished according to the violation of the operating rules.
5. When lifting the workpiece, the European-style single-girder crane is not allowed to be too high from the ground, and it should be about half the height of a person. The clean room crane manufacturer introduced that if there is an object that crosses, be careful not to collide, and it is forbidden to lift across the machine tool.
6. When hoisting any workpiece, the single-beam crane in the clean room should pay attention to the operation status at any time. If abnormal noise or abnormal phenomenon occurs, the hoisting should be stopped immediately, and the relevant operators will report it in time for processing.
7. All surprise repairs are strictly prohibited when the European-style clean room single-beam crane is in use.
8. When not in use, the European-style single-beam crane should be placed in a safe place, and it is not allowed to obstruct the running route of other lifting equipment, and it is not allowed to park at will.